Monday, August 10, 2015

I Live? Wow!

I am still a Youngster I cannot deny. I have lived a Life I am still at odds with. I kick Myself hard for never joining the Navy right out of High School like I thought about, I sure as Hell would be a different Person than I have been in My Life. I see this straight as it gets too. I would have never met Sheila and sent Her Home crying. I would have never made Nancy cry either. I know for a fact I would have never wound up in Austin Texas and found My sorry ass walking into a party, and then be offered even more drugs than I should have been doing in the first place when handed a copy of Playboy like I was. This Playboy? Where is it now? I would give most anything to read it just once. A lot happened that year, Reagan was shot and John Lennon was killed, and there was a mysterious death of a Playmate all in the same fall. I am curious to how powerful these People are. I understand I am speculating here, but these are not Choir Boys We're talking about. I have a good hunch that old Hugh really is in the Mob, I remember something way back when about Him being looked into. I just have one thing to say to those type, You aint shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment