Thursday, August 27, 2015

Dip shit here

   I really have to say, this sucks. My Life? Wow! Well as of Monday I am out of here. I cannot stand working for a Person that is wealthy but when it is time to pay His Subs holds Their money. We should have had the framing done two weeks ago but the Framer has lost Men, more then likely on another job. When His Men didn't get paid They jumped ship. Now We are plugging along at a snails pace. I knew it would be a disaster the day I was given the keys to everything. Derek, the Boss when I arrived had already put in His notice . On His last day He told Me all about how this Company has a bad reputation for not paying Their bills at some places. I cannot just order material at some places, it has to be paid right then. That is something I want no part of, I have seen it too many times before. I already quit once here but was talked into staying, but the framing is near enough that I am out of here. Perfect timing too, Elk season for bow Hunters starts on the 1st of September. So My next transmission will probably be to Wyoming. Have a great one Folks, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment