Thursday, August 6, 2015

Pathetic aint I

You would be shocked at how many times I have thought of suicide in My Life. I just keep going because I know in My heart that I have a realistic chance at living a better Life then the one I have known. It's like what I read in a book once, if You quit it very well may have been the day before everything fell into place, not the exact words but the meaning is the same. So here I sit, waiting for My chance in Life to actually be happy. It's things like what I just wrote that hurt inside. A fact is a fact, and it is a fact that in My Life I have actually never been happy. My face is always frowning. My Aunt dies about seven years ago, when I viewed Her at the funeral She was wearing My frown. I know My Mother well, She would have done such a crazy thing. That one alone I understand sounds like a lie, "Who in the Hell would do that at a funeral?", I know. Again, I am not known as a Person that tells fables just to see Peoples reactions or to think I'm smart, I My Friends am an honest soul. Lord, please see it that I find the help I seek and soon. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment