Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Ba-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha!!!

   Man, That says it all to how I.m feelin' now. I smoked the first weed in almost a year. And seriuosly Ya young Fucks out there, Ya, You Ya Fuck! Don't do the hard drugs My Freind, Really. As I have mentioned, ACID!! Just the name, as I have spoken, "Pour some of that down Your throat and see what It does!", Holy Crap Man! This I can say without a doubt is a corupt deal if there ever was one. Hugh Hefner? Are You Man enough, forgive Me for showing My youth in this manner, Hell People, I used to write Hugh frequently. He, or His employees, shut My email address off after a short period of time. That Is Hughhefnerhplayboy.comYes. This is a Human Being pleading for His life on this planet known as Earth. Whoa!!! I say Myself. I know for a fact these little Bastards fucked My life up and are now living it up and screwin' with this Child that's  looking at a spinning wolrd is the only way to really explain it.. The proof is on  T.V., Holy Crap! You Fuckers allow Them? Wow! Jesus Fuckin' Christ Man! These good old boys are cool Man! N.O.T. (Never, on, time),(Magilla Gorilla Barnes), Ya, You've called Me that. Ya known Me to start crap? Ladies and Gentlemen, I do not want to get to the point where I am so infatuated with this that I would actually kill a Person. In the name of Hummanity,, Please  I sure as Hell don't want to sound like some Redneck space case. Don't be too insulted by the cliche', My Dad said recently that His Granddad was a Damn hosre theif. Who knows? But theses Guys are real slick. "Ya wanta do some acid?", Ya gotta admit, is what Ya ask a slow Kid? Hell Man, I walked away from Nancy and My jaw dropped when I stared at Sheila. I know for a fact that if I asked Sheila to tell You what happened there that night, I say without a doubt that that Kid is going to be the honest Person that She is. But Hey! I would challenge any teruth serum or detector. Ask Them to do the same. Well enough is enough, later.

No comments:

Post a Comment