Friday, June 15, 2012

Enough is enough.

   Come the Hell on! How many blogs do I have to type, and how bad do I have to make Myself look in order to take down a crook? Jesus Fucking christ! I really do hate the langauge I use, even though I don't delete it, but I have to prove a point. Ya wanta know how bad it can get aye? That seems to be the way of the American Children, really, grow the fuck up Kid! It seems like it's cool to mess with some dumb Fucker. Well ask the Kids that died in Columbine, or any other place on Earth that were murdered due to the fact that They screwed with Someone that hated Them. Leave People alone Kids. "Yea right!", Most of the punks will say. HEY! Put Yourselves in Thier shoes, oh, that's right, You'll never be there. Look Ya silly Fuck, People kill. Kelly here, have a wonderful life, and remember others. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment