Monday, June 4, 2012

I lie not.

   Hey, if I were lying about this I sure in the hell would'nt go to these extremes. I can prove this is going on. Go to the archives of the tonight show in the summer of '81 and find where Johnny Carson stops in the middle of a sentence and has a blown away look on His face. Johnny did'nt make it long after that either. Again I am in dispair here, I want these People so bad I constantly , to the point of obsession, think about going and finding Them and doing bodily harm. I know right where Kevin Childers, Scott Carrol and Bill Rowley are, but I want the top dog in a bad way, Richard Pattison is the leader Folks. I am the victim here and They feel They are untouchable I know, but justice is deserved. Have a good day today Folks, sincerely Kelly McGill

No comments:

Post a Comment