Monday, June 25, 2012

You are a reason to kill!

  As I have stated, if this crime was commited against a family member I would be in jail. Hey Folks, Hugh has connections with the Mob, They have investigated Him before. So as I write I am endangering My life in my opinion, these People are vicious and need brought to justice. What else can I say. I have said before that I pray, when I walked in the door tonight I was doing just that. The message in My mind was get on the computer. Hey, if You beleive in the power of prayer just pray and listen to that little voice in Your head, it was the same voice that told Me to go to Reno instead of continuing on to Wanachie Washington and taking Bill Rowleys life. I am still curious how Brian and Robert Foley's Mother became rich over night, along with Bill Slattery, it's amazing how theifs win and losers lose. Good God Man! I want to commit Murder here! Which in reality can prove My sanity, I did not continue with My quest to commit murder. I would have if I ran into Richard in L.A., which seems strange, but I know Richard and the areas He would be found in, it would be easy to find Him in certain places. Muder? Yes, You too would want to kill someone if They attempted to destroy Your mind. Ya want to try some ether? Hell no I don't! Hang these little kids out to dry. Oh yea, the Mob. Fuck off if Ya cant bring down the Mob. Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment