Friday, June 15, 2012

SATURDAY FRICKING NIGHT!

   Does the night itself say it to You? Here I am on a satuurday night sitting alone, it does'nt help that I started a new job that pays on the 1st and the 16th, even though the Fella is a Millionaire and can afford to pay on a weekly basis, Doug? He Himself would say that He has never had the opportunity to suffer Himself. I have to say that I have worked for this young Man before and that He is alright to a certain extent, but Doug? If I pay My rent of $550. a month, and I make $800. a month, and I get paid every two weeks? That leaves Me with $250. to live on for two weeks between paychecks. Doug? Your Father was a Millionaire! You've never been broke. A few drinks and You're broke, the facts of life. I have to say something that may have been a bit confusing the other night, when I gave you Hugh Hefner's email address, the computer put it's own address on My blog. It was supposd to read, HughHefner at Playboy dot com. What came up when I tried to contact Him was a blank. Well so much for being a rich Prick aye? I sure as Hell wish I woulda read the damn Playboy Myself, instead of Kevin Childers and Scott Carrol, Man I'd be a millionaire Pal. I.'d be just like Richard Pattison, I could Fuck with Peoples lifes and get away with it, kool aint it. I am signing of now with the most smartallecky name I can come up with, Magilla Gorilla Here Folks, C-Ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment