Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Sickening, aint it?

   Ya, the title is self explanatory. This is a sad thing to have to do to prove the guilt of a some ex-freinds of Mine, but I gotta go through with it. Seriously, I really hate to have to go on like this, but what are My choices? I can't just go and take a life, even though They are guilty as  all hell. I just want My life back, which is an impossibility. I have mentioned before that They screwed My mind up, Ya wanta know something about it? It all started after I breezed through the Playboy, hell, I thought I was famous. I realize now that it was a personal copy, not a public one like I thought. I thought half of the World had read about Me. Even though I was talked about by Johnny Carson, I was'nt as well known as I thought. What happened in My mind was that I started to think that I was going to be a star, I became obbsessed with the thought. And yes, I thought Everybody else knew too. Boy was I mistaken, I have been asked a couple of times after singing a song of Mine titled "Shoulda", "What are You doing working?", I have since recorded some of My music and found out that on most of My songs I sound like crap. I would'nt of made it far. But what these People did to Me was make Me beleive I was on My way to the top. As I have said, right before I left Wyoming and went to Austin, I was set up with Rushes 2112. I see as plain as any sane Man what They did that night, the cassette was right on top of the stereo where I could'nt miss it. And within minutes of finding it Freda Mares showed up with some acid. What makes Them look even worse is that the weekend before They did the same thing, that time it was Pink Floyds Animals album, and yes right after I found it Freda showed up with the acid. These People are as guilty of this crime as any crooks there has ever been. I want Them so bad I could go to jail for what I did in My efforts to have the Law take a serious look at it, I dialed 911 here in Riverton from a pay phone, all I said was,Twitter@BadElvis1. The only defense I have for that is that I feel it is an emergency to Me to have justice prevail. Well again I gotta go, so until I write again, have a great life Folks, and Kids out there, stay the Fuck away from drugs, They'll kill You if Your lucky, if not? You'll wind up with a Fucked up life. Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment