Monday, June 11, 2012

Two days straight.

   Yep, two days straight that I have written, I have access to a computer again. Beware Bill Rowley and Richard Pattison. You know, I told You before about messing up the easy stuff at work. Well today I took a measurement and read the tape wrong by a half an inch. That's pretty bad You know when You're doing exterior trim on a house, You can't miss it. My mind is so preoccupied that I can't pay enough attention to a tape measure, now That's bad. It's been that way for years too. Seriously People, I just want to see a couple of Boys get what They deserve. I want Them taken down so bad it really bothers Me. I know You're out there saying, "This Guy needs to get a life.", but hey, this is a life. As I have said before, and know it seems like an excuse, that after Nancy I have never felt good enough for a Woman, really. Hell I can barely keep Myself fed at times, let alone take care of a Wife. So give These little Bastards what They deserve, put 'em in jail. I do pray that this is not a waste of time. So if You believe in the power of God, do Me a big favor and say a prayer for My plight. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen. Sincerely, Kelly McGill

No comments:

Post a Comment