Sunday, June 10, 2012

Holy smokes! Read this crud!

   I am bound and determined to win here, if You can't tell yet. At times like this it seems futile though. These Assholes set Me up and now They are the powerful ones that can buy Their way out of trouble. I know it seems as if this story is a farfetched one, but it is a truthful one. I say it with sincerity when I say I really want to hunt down this Richard Pattison Folks. You know it took Me thiry years to understand what actually happened to Me, I thought I just screwed My own life up. I see it a whole lot clearer now that I realize what crime took place. Yes, there was a copy of Playboy handed to Me. I take a look at it now and can say I was wrong on one part of that weekend, it's finda fuzzy on how long after They gave Me the acid before They gave Me the Playboy, I don't beleive it was twenty four hours later but that same night. You have to understand, They gave Me enough that I was flying high for two and a half days now. I can put money on it that when Kevin Childers told Them that I turned down the ether They were pissed off. I'm sure glad I at least had enough sense to know better then to do it, I would have been jusy exactly what They wanted, a complete vegtable sitting in an insane asylum. As I have stated before, many of You out there would want to hunt Them down Yourselves and do Them the harm They deserve. So You may just understand why I am doing what I am doing here in writing this. I want these People behind bars so bad it eats Me up inside. Of course when the authorities look at Them They will have a clean record, unlike Me having done time for cocaine  posession, that will make Them look good. But like I told a U.S. Marshal in Cheyenne Wyoming, "Would You beleive it if I told You I was being screwed with on national television?". People these People are just criminals. I was contacted by Bill Rowley about this, I was pushing it on Him so He could see how I felt, I told Him to file charges for false accusations, I await those charges, I dare Them to try. Justice is Mine if I do it right, it just has to be. As the saying goes, "The meek shall inherit the Earth.", Amen. With this I bid You a good day, Kelly McGill

No comments:

Post a Comment