Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Today.

   Anybody else feeling the heat out there? Dumb question, I know. My prayers go out to all of those out there having Their lives interupted by all these fires. Especially around Fort Collins Colorado, I have lived there before, a real nice place. Can You fathom a fire traveling at forty feet per second? My God, if You could see the flames You are too close I'd say. That brings up a serious issue in the monutain region, alot of You may not know that due to the lack of severe cold during the winters the forests are being killed by a beetle. There is alot of dead timber that They have left behind. That is one reason a fire like that can burn out of control. This is something that the forest service has to do something about. In the Dakotas They are clearing it and using it for lumber to build housing for the Indians. That in itself is a start that needs to be followed. I have said before that I really don't like talking about the rotten life I have lived, this is more what I'm interested in, helping. So God bless the Firefighters out there, and hope for some rain to help Them in Thier struggle, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment