Saturday, June 16, 2012

Dammit all anyhow.

   I must of been confused last night, I think I wrote down that it was Saturday. I also made the mistake of saying, "If You make only $8oo.  month,". I had a couple of beers in Me, so I did'nt watch Myself as I should have. Man what a deal I just got offered, Facebook is going to make Me rich. Yea, right. I did My homework, the B.B.B. has a warning out about this. Danmmit all anyhow, I'll never be rich. Heck I can't even get People to send Me a dollar from this blog. The address is 305 Heather, Riverton Wyoming, 82501, if anybody feels generous. I know it won't work, but I gotta try right? Ya know it sure is depressing when someone tells You They'll make Ya rich but You know it's a scam. But this here is the furthest from a scam, I've never heard of anybody else that tells it so honest. Sure there are honest People, but would They blantantly state that People fried His brain. Maybe so, but Their not the ones that had a crime take place against Them in such a manner. And just look at how Richard acts and the things said on television. What in the hell are People thinking to allow such atrosities. I said it before, and I say it again, I want these little Bastards put in jail and broke for the rest of Their born days. Have a great day, Kelly McGill.

No comments:

Post a Comment