Thursday, June 21, 2012

Help!

   Man I aint playing! When I say I am a messed up Human Being, I mean it. Here's a story I aint proud of, like the rest of them are something to brag about, I wound up in Laffeyette Louisiana, on the first night there I was walking down the aisle at Walmart. An older Gent, which happened to be black, walked by. His comment was, "The Gators got Him!", I look back now and say that I should have left town quick. After working there for a while, and messing with that crack crap, I was known in that same part of town. I flashed a little money one night and I was set up. I was'nt beaten, but They tried. I wound up with a broken arm, one that is to this day not set right. My only lucky stroke was that when I kicked at this Boy that kept hitting Me on the hinge point of My jaw, was that I missed. That was when a big Fella came running in. I will state a fact, I have some serious speed to My body when it comes time to move. I pulled My punch that night, luckily, They more then likely would have drug Me to the bayou. My only real savoir in My opinion was that They respected My speed. I pulled that kick to His knee, but They knew that I was fully aware after that that I was in real danger, They did'nt get within twelve feet of Me. I am not a tough Guy, but Bill Rowley and Richard Pattison have seen Me move first hand, Bill more closely then Richard, as I said, I split that Boys head open. I cannot elaborate enough on the pupose of My blogging, I want complete justice. Again if I were to hunt Them down and kill Them I would suffer greatly. I would prefer to see Them behind bars. They have never suffered in Their lives Folks, sure Richard can say He lived in the streets, but those streets were during the Hippy movement, not of todays. I do not wnat People to think I am totally out of My wits, for I am not. But I have seen a loss of control. Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment