Thursday, August 2, 2012

Another Crook!

   Check this out, I am asked to do a survey by Bosley hair restoration and I will win $1,000.. Well I'll try I said, the next thing I know I am getting text messages. I have prepaid unlimited text, talk, and internet, They cleared evey minute from My phone. Jesus Christ this Worlds full of Crooks it seems. And Me some Dumbass that believes He can fight Them. Dumbass? Man I worked on a porch two days ago, I used the same measurement three times before I built the trusses on it, The first one We put up to see how it looked, it was twenty inches too short. Fuck Me! That is out of control People. I tell You no lie when I say Richard Pattison and Bill Rowley were trying to make Me worse then I am, and these were My friends? I hate the thought of having to work everyday like that. And They enjoy the fine lives They live. They had better hope and pray that a dipshit named Kelly McGill does'nt run into Them. As I said before, I came to My senses a little bit. Hey, I went to Santa Monica to take a life People. And Yes I was on My way to Wenachie Washington where I knew Bill Rowley was. I am so pissed of at this moment over the phone that I want to give up on trying. Give a Fella a break, Someone in the Police force of this land take these little Boys down before I do something I will regret. As I have said, I am not insane, if I were Bill Rowley, Scott Carrol, or Kevin Childers would be dead, I do know where They are. Along with a few others involved. This is Bullshit that I am Fucked with and Nobody's doing a damn thing. I have heard of twitter being the reason some People have been taken down, I have to try though. Folks, "I don"t claim to be something I"m not.", is a saying I live by. God help Us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment