Wednesday, July 3, 2013

July 12, 2013

   Remember that date, it may be My last day on Earth, for that is when I walk into one of the scheduled gatherings for the class of 1978. I don't really care for most of the Folks I went to school with, but I'm sure most of Them grew up a bit by now. Even though there are some I know I won't give a damn if I see Them again. The town of Riverton Wyoming back in the '70s was full of these little Assholes that thought it funny to Bully a Kid like Me, there just damn lucky I never got seriously pissed off. Bill Rowley can tell 'em how I showed Him a kick right out of school that was as fast as Bruce Lee Himself. You always hear how They made Him slow down for the camera, don't believe it, I have that speed, fast is fast. I wonder what's really going on out there when it comes to the Police, I have done everything I can think of to get Their attention, a failure for sure, but hey, that's how My life is. The White Tiger Shaolin Kung Fu teaches You to break coconuts with the palm of Your hand, there are seams along Your noggin, They will separate. I also have a pair of steel toed walking shoes, might just kick Him in the shin. What I really want to do is kick Him in the Knutts and when He bends over have Him meet an uppercut from Hell in the nose, nasty shit there. I do hope that piece of shit is reading this, because Bill You're a Punk and I am going to teach You an important lesson, lesson being You don't fuck Somebodies life up Pal. I should just walk up to Rick Kranz and tell Him how Bill talks about His Wife Janice, Janice has a big nose but She's still a Human Bill she deserves more respect then You give Her, Rick He tells Everybody She's ugly, now that's a damn good way to get You butt kicked hard Son. Jon Pierson told Me about that, My words were something like, 'Janice is a nice Person.', fact. Boy You have to watch what Ya say in this World, People get killed for less. Other then that, You Folks have a great 4th of July, I'll be somewhere in the Mountains this weekend, looking for new fishing spots, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment