Saturday, March 1, 2014

Does Anybody really care?

   I really have to wonder if there really is justice in the World. I continuously talk about these People screwing with My life on national television and in the movies. I have many regrets in My life and of them is My profession. I feel I should have been a Cop. And I know if I were and I saw this I would make damn sure I looked into it. But Hey, I'm just some slow Kid so it's just too bad, right? I can hear People now, "They did'nt force this Guy to do the drugs.", well no, but it was premeditated. They had planned from the beginning to watch My life change. I am serious when I say I was happy with the mind I had when this all started, now I want to take My life because I hate the life I live worse than most of You could fathom. I again say this is disturbing so I have to quit, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment