Wednesday, August 20, 2014

A different veiw from one to the next.

   I just glanced at what I wrote last night and was reminded of others in My recent past that have been leaning towards very outrageous. The thing is, they came back as I looked at it. I had been thinking about some of the things I say, but remember one thing, I admitted before that I read Them later and find Them offensive Myself quite often. Hey! The truth is, Happy Hour can create a Monster. If I go drinking I live within walking distance to all the Bars in this Town. Some? A serious walk, but a Cab home is around ten bucks. Happy Hour? Yep. Ya stop off to at least get to know People, sitting at Home is what drives 'em knutts. And the way that modern People mingle in society is what People accept, Me? I were a Dummy to an extent. Grown! Me? Hell, "If You need to ask Nobodies gonna tell You!"......... Damn!

1 comment:

  1. I just read this one because I knew I needed to before I posted. I saw just how blitzed I have become. I am not a beligerent Fool, just a Fool. "Who cares? He's a Fucking retard! He'd say innocent Shit!". Wow! American's in the year I live on the face of a Planet known as Earth? I bitch about You in order to watch You grow. Grown ups do see You as You are. One of My favorite feelings on this Planet is when You know that another is on the same level as You are, when They and You both understand. I feel in My soul that I need to share this to You for a reason. You be the Judge. Sorry for the riddle at this end.

    ReplyDelete