Thursday, August 14, 2014

I am here

    "Here I sit all broken hearted", Yep, that's what it's about. I want out of this misery I call My life is a major portion of the origin of this long letter. I was sentenced to a life of heartache for sure. But what happened between some Women in My past and being lost and being set up with enough acid to fuck with Your mind are topics of a real difference. "Lost?", that one is tough to break down. A feeling like You don't really know what to do, You really can't control Your life as an Adult should, You hurt constantly, Sleep? Boy's and Girl's I know what I am saying. And I refuse to lie about any of it. "White Lies.", They're still lies. I have some pride left in a beaten body I have to be an honest Person. These People are not seen in a Man's eye as Adults. It is rude and childish for a fact. I  wonder about the sense of the People in America with what They are allowing. Do You completely understand that We are being invaded by an Enemy of Their choice? Meaning They are bringing to You.  Why? We're wide open for one and easy pickings to Them, plus American Children are let loose too much. Any sensible Man needs not an explanation. Give a poor Bastard a shot/ If I thought I were undeserving of a decent life I would have taken My own life years ago. In Laymen's terms, This is Bullshit to allow Richard Pattison and Bill Rowley to get away with such Garbage. And that is a fact!

No comments:

Post a Comment