Tuesday, August 19, 2014

"Hey, You want'a buy some acid?"

 Me being asked is serious too Me Personally. I was pretty stoned when this Playboy was handed to Me. I really Was awake for Friday, Saturday, and half a Day on Sunday. Even Monday, when I know now that I was being messed with, I could feel the effects at Work all day. You do not allow this to happen. A Fact is a serious matter and I speak of one. Without, I say again, the affidavits from those hiding in Their past I have not a lick of proof. Damn. I live. I hate it but I do. Suicide right now? No There's too much crap to see at this point in American History to run off and not see if I can't lend a hand toward defending the righteous innocent involved without Their consent. Yes, it is a cruel thing to look at. But truly imagine living in a War torn area.  With death ambient daily I would be as an American wanting to, You can read My thoughts I am sure. Another Patriot from within a Land has spoken! Hey, that does not say I want to go off on Our own. It would be ugly if some People could achieve Their agenda. That is what I fear. If They started Today, 2114, 9:45 Here, We'd be toast. The Cities are sitting Ducks. If You are an easy going Person , the Type that would run, just get the Hell to the rear. I sure as Hell would leave any City I were in if Violence were running at the scale of an all out War. Do You want Them to Kill You? No You do not. You are not the front line Human at this point in Your Life. Pull back and fight another Day. And Any Human Being on the face of the Planet known as Earth goes around trying to Kill the type of Humans I speak of in little story here? If You really need to ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment