Thursday, August 7, 2014

Joe Pantalones

   To the serious People out there let Me first apologize for My crudeness, I have done this a time or two, being rude that is. Even in the beginning Tonight I come out as a Smart Alleck Kid My own self, Yes in fact I am showing My Youth. But God damn it I got Everyone of You beat and I'd win enough bets to prove it too. Tomorrow is the deadline of the Job I am Supervising. We finally had the ceiling tile release on last Friday. I managed to bring in two People extra to cut borders that Morning, after Saturday with another hand volunteering We had three major rooms finished. Then My help for the job fell short on Monday and I had this week to find a solution. Hey! I went to work in the manner I am used to, hard. My Boss would back Me if I told Him I needed the help to prove it. I did three full classrooms on Monday by Myself. On Tuesday My best Hand showed up and We finished a few little rooms and hung a sliding door that took some time. John is good at having to go somewhere all the time and when He showed up late from lunch I watched His shock at how much was done. If not for My just saying watch this and knocking the fuck out of it I can say for a fact I would have cost My Company $1,000. a day in penalties after Tomorrow. I am a serious Person, and I have a list of things for Tomorrow and the weekend that will be done before the final list hits My desk, I was in on the walk, I already know what's on it. Our finish of the day, this day,  We cleared a serious amount of punch out items off the final list by being there doing things as the walk went on. We even had an issue in which Overhead Doors, the City inspector, the electrical Companies Owner, the Foreman for the alarm company and Myself were wondering why Our alarm activated doors were not closing right. By the end of the Day? Well We are at Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment