Sunday, August 17, 2014

Hate Crimes?

    Again I am here talking about the World and the future We are approaching, Monday on the 17th day of August in the year of two thousand and fourteen, in which I always have to remember what year it is due to My life style. I choose to do the drugs, Yes, I have repeatedly sentenced Myself to that agreement, agreed. The facts being as They are presented to each and Everyone of Us are as plain as a Man's face. And when I say Man, if You even ask Your Youth is shown in Your innocence. A fact is a known Adult reliance on They're witness to the presence of Another Grown Human, what I am saying You will understand as , when two People connect on a certain level. When You understand exactly that You both understood it is a lesson in Life. It's a Goofy World and I was a suck ass one to say the least, Hell, it was , not trying to just say something about Nancy, but that was in the late Summer of 1982. That has some attachments known as pain too it. I think of what We stare at daily. Get Your heads straight, Now. We stole this Country and now She needs defended. Facts are facts. My fact is that I writing this. And I do see the real Kelly McGill. I am a lost broken hearted Fool with a question for Hugh Hefner Himself. would You Sir please take a Lie detector test asking if I am real. Hugh? I have a picture My Mom wanted taken that fall in thee exact western white shirt I wore on My Night of glory to prove to any of those that I am thee Child that wandered into a party at the Marriott, Hey I'm real. You Folks saw that Kid. He was as green as grass in a seed's seed. HEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment