Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Wow !!!!

   Here I am, a Human Being on the face of the Earth. And yet I Myself as melodramatic Tonight. Children would scoff at this and say I am being a Drama Queen. Well Bitch if the shoes fits! BaHaHaHaHa! Hey! I am just a Soul on the Planet that was a lost one from the beggining. I have never in My life felt so down to Earth. I am what I am, a lost Person. If You doubt My words I invite You to meet Me in Person, I can and will prove no less than a spaced Kid. If You were to meet Me You would understand. I am not trying to run some Jamaican scam or any other type of crap. I even said where I sent My info to those Folks. I was that close to losing it right there, accepting Them. Hell, I thought that if I played along to the finish I just might, just maybe, They'll be real. I had never heard of Their scam though. I was contacted by American Officials that I see are in Authority though, that those Folks are indeed Money Launderer's. What the Hell though, I'll send 'em a nice little note every now and again telling Them We're not interested. So Hey, I am not seeking anything but the respect of another Human Being. And Anybody after found dead reading this, because? You'd rather not help a lost Kid. Don't worry about Me, I aint askin' for nothin'. Charlie Daniels says it best. And yes the last few sentences were rough to read, and I wrote 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment