Tuesday, August 26, 2014

At least I have a heart and try.

   I did glimpse a brief section at the end of My latest whatever You call it Tonite, when I log in there it is. I really am honest when I say this has an adverse effect on a Persons Life. I as I write am really doing so with a drudgery. Even though, if You can't tell, I get a kick out of being able to write it. Sometimes it may be melodramatic, or even Earnest Hemingway gone off on the computer. But whatever it is that I've discovered on the Web is an outlet for My grief, it sure as Hell don't hurt to get it off My shoulders for damn sure. The Computer? It is so amazing. Well? What else could a Guy with such a screwy Life do? Murder? Oh Hell Kid's I go to Jail if I ran into these Kids and that is a fact. I heard Pattison was in San Francisco but thought just maybe I'd run into Him. Even though, knowing Mr. Pattison and if He is living large I knew He'd be no where around L.A. with Me around if He's got any hint of this Kid talking about Him and just keeping an eye out for Him. For those that are reading this I wish to inform You I do understand My rights as a Human Being in the United States of America. I hurt a Boy that charged Me When I was three years old. A snap kick right under the nose. Bill Rowley charged Me after starting a fight in the same manner when I was twenty, the guitar I used was resting on the ground, My hands were a blur, no shit. I said before, Bill and Richard, along with Ken Scribner, John Guthrie and numerous other, not to mention the Slattery Brothers were there when I stopped Bill Slattery in His tracks after confronting Him over some money. These People knew that I had a defence that I can only explain in simple terms, shock. I played Pitcher for the Wakeham Warriors in the sixties, no shit, and after Who knows maybe My tenth pitch I get a line drive that would have a set Me straight on what a smack in the face is with a real jolt of reality, I caught it right in front of My face. Me? I tossed the ball to the nearest Kid around and told the right Fielder I was now playing out field. These Kids knew I am a Person not to be messed with, and I was a Nineteen year old Baby in reality when They decided it was Their job to alter My life. Why on Earth would You allow such arrogance to be so blatantly strewn about like it was an Adult? Forgive the wind bag tonite.           

No comments:

Post a Comment