Friday, August 15, 2014

When Someone commits a Crime?

  To all of You out there. If this has'nt been a plea for help there never was one  before. If You can look at this and call Me a Liar, Sir I am offended. The innocence in America is astounding, of course I actually felt like a Boy even writing this part, the first time through, We talk like Children. We carry on as if We're Kool. Kool? Wow! that is enough to connect generation gaps there. Kid's cool is from the fifties I believe. Even Your oldest People here say cool Today, Cool. To the World, cool, means all right. For example, all of the World grew the Fuck up at once. Impossible I know, but what if? I have witnessed the change in People when They see Full Grown People, all You need to do is really look at Them, They will let You know. Hard times are nothing new. Your Elders Today have seen more Shit than You and I wish to see. But if We sit and watch, Holy shit is going to hit Us hard. I have talked about Our situation, I am worried Myself. I know and respect a lot of the older Generation Mexicans, from Here and Mexico, even Their Chamaco's b muy mature. I look at it like this, You kick Somebodies ass out of Their own Country? I am talking to American's I am not? You too would be so pissed off looking at this fantastic place while You suffer. American history is a brutal fact. Hey! Look at the present and seek the future. It's easy to see into the next realm with what is becoming a stepping stone for Us. Hey! Again! As far as Mexico goes I really do hope They're Our Allies in this fight for Our Lives We face. And if You scoff at My words, look around Son. How Many People do You know Personally that really need to be shot? As America in a whole? I hope to Hell the message gets through, this War We face will make You Grown Ups or it will kill You. I joke not when say when I say that the F.B.I. knows Me Personally. Right after the attacks on New York and D.C.  I wrote a three or four page letter telling Them what My thoughts were. I was asked to open said package too. It t'wer'nt no Bomb. Hell I hate Kid's too but I would'nt go out of My way to shoot 'em or something insane like like. Normal? No I be long from it. At fifty four I'm still a Kid. T'wer'nt nothin', just My Frickin' life.

No comments:

Post a Comment