Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Shit Stinks!

   Man Oh Man! What a week! I was released with a bunch of Ceilings ready for tile and Nobody to do it with but Me, Damn, this Fool went to Work. Work in which I'd not be guessing when I say that nearly all of You reading this have never experienced. I am to be 100% done by Friday, here it is Monday and My Crew falters and does'nt show up. I did one of the toughest rooms, due to the layout of the floor, and two others plus. That was on Monday. Tuesday I had My best Help along in the morning and We accomplished a huge part of some punch out work. He had something He had to attend and I kicked it in the ass when He was gone too. He was visibly shocked when He saw what I had finished when He walked in. I have until Friday to be really really close to being finished, I might make it by doing that and then giving the job a major pick up. If there is any doubt about My being an actual Human Being with this life, I can prove that I am the head Cheese on My job. I am the Superintendent, that in itself is a statement that deserves respect. After Tomorrow We'll see how tight of a walk We have to endure, I see all of the blemishes, I just hope some are acceptable. It's a tight ass job when They say You have a little over two months to do what every other General Contractor said was impossible, and now I am down to the smallest items on My list before a walk through. This Company I work for is real bad about soaking up the hours, meaning They rarely go under the time limit. I should be at the most, if Her list is tough, a week over budget. But like I say I just now was allowed to put in the ceiling tile. The other issues? We ironed 'em out. I just have to say these things so that You will be able to see a Human Being here as He is. I am not the Brightest Crayon in the box,  but I still able to live a productive Life. I speak of how I was destroyed? I would have been better off without knowing these People and that's fact, but still, it was a deliberate set up by these People. I insist on it to the point that I admit to being angered enough to take a Life. I am a competent enough of a Person to see through the Bull shit People. Kelly.

1 comment: