Thursday, June 4, 2015

A born Loser

   I went out last night to a local sports bar that I can walk to. While sitting there I notice some Girl and Me kept looking at each other. She was I'd say in Her late twenties. This Kid had too many tattoos for Me so I was'nt really interested. When Her and Her Friend  were leaving I looked over and She again was looking at Me. The look on My face is an ugly one I am sure and She saw one of My stupidest looks right then I know for sure. I got a little friendly also with the neighbor Lady, kissing a lot is all, and She told Me that the pain I have inside Me is all over My face. I was'nt really interested in a Girlfriend and told Her that so that's over. You know I hate this shit. Just writing this has Me so close to just breaking down I can't stand it. Have a great life out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment