Saturday, June 20, 2015

Dang Kid won't quit

   "Nice Guy's finish last, so no more Mr. Nice Guy!", it pays to be a nice Guy at times, like the apartment I just breezed into. Not like $800. a month for a studio is all that great, but I move in this afternoon with no money up front. The Owner of the building I am building owns other property and found a spot for Me. He also knocked some off the price for Me to boot. Along with a month to month lease agreement I think it will do. I have never been to a City like Seattle before, even though the aire here is familiar with Santa Monica's. They started building houses and never stopped it seems. You can drive for miles and all You see are houses. I've been to a lot of Cities and have never seen a set up quite like this area. One bad thing about My place is that it's directly centered in what is known as a Gay area. I have been sleeping in the truck the last few weeks and stayed close to the job. It is tougher than Hell to find a spot where You'll not draw attention. Homeless People here are different too. I saw a Homeless town like none I've seen. They actually had port-a-Johns. The whole area was fenced off too. Their tents are pitched on top of an elevated platform as well. I bet You money You don't even venture into the area if You're not a decent enough Person to be there. Meaning I think They Police Themselves in there and You will be tossed out for messing up. Anything that would make the City want to tear down Their little town definitely would not be advised. Well? How's the case against Richard Pattison going? If there even is one.

No comments:

Post a Comment