Thursday, June 18, 2015

Hello

   I am a lousy life and I seek help. I hurt so bad last night for Nancy I question My sanity for even suffering through the pain I endure daily. I am the original nice Guy Folks. I am new to Seattle so I have been walking around the Capitol Hill area to learn it, it's a Gay area so I won't be learning any more around there. But as  was walking I saw a good looking young female and knew right away She was Homeless, once You've been out there it's easy to spot even when They don't look like most. I gave Her $20. and told Her I'd even be willing to help Her get out of the streets, I'm readily willing when buzzed up pretty good. About that time some Kid comes walking up and asks Her if I need stabbed, it didn't set too well with Me but I kept My cool. As soon as I walked off though I was dialing 911 and told Them where He was and what had taken place. My point is that even when I try to be kind to a Stranger something always back fires. Thus is the Life of one Kelly McGill. Hey, I am the Victim here. I am not the Sleezeball that would walk into a public place and start killing People, but I am the one that would take You out for doing so. Sincerely, Kelly McGill.

No comments:

Post a Comment