Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Over 13,000 pageveiws

   With that many People having read My crap You'd think Someone would have investigated it by now. I went to the top of the U.S. Marshals by contacting the head office of a department. I did'nt do it in a normal manner though. I would call at night and leave a message on the recorder. On the third or fourth call I yelled at Him to do asking why Richard Pattison is not in jail. I contacted the F.B.I. in Austin Texas in the same manner. When I went to the U.S. Marshals in Cheyenne I did walk into the building. An Officer met with Me at the entrance and sent Me to the U.S. Attorny's office. When I went in I was handed a form to fill out, I wrote what I felt needed to be said. I even wrote on the back of it. Nothing. I even called a U.S. Marshals phone line so much I was told to stop calling, no shit. But here I am still struggling with this attempt to bring down these arrogant little Kids, nonsense! I ssay it again, there is not a Grown Man on the face of the Earth that would allow what these People are doing, fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment