Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Today

  In America at this time in Our history We are going through some wild crap. The Confederate flag is being taken down, Muslims are telling Us how to live, and We are near an all out War on American soil. Why? Do We just let People run over Us? I Myself have always been the one that would get run over, but not as much now. Because I have been through it on the other side I see it clearly. Bullies are what We are facing in My opinion. They are leading Us into a fight for Our Lives. Most Americans will fight, but I'm seeing a lot that just want to be left alone. I for one am one of those that wants to be left alone too, but when others push You finally say enough and retaliate. We really need to open the eyes of America's Youth before They find Themselves in a predicament in which They are either fighting for Their Lives or in a concentration camp because They didn't think it was important enough. I feel that a lot of these People coming to America want exactly that, We killed the Indians and put the Survivors on Reservations. We really are in deep shit Folks. And People like this Richard Pattison and Hugh Hefner are the types They are after in My opinion. They do strange things in the eyes of the World. This messing with a Kid on T.V., and publishing a smut mag are not actually normal to People of the World. It just shows You how screwy America is. Let's do something now, Kelly McGill.

No comments:

Post a Comment