Friday, June 12, 2015

Hopelessness

   When I say that I was as helpless as any Human Being could being My Life I tell no joke. I stood there and stared at Sheila's body until She was so scared She hid under the covers. I stood there and stared at Nancy's body to the point that She fell in love with this little Kid standing in front of Her. Sheila has fell in love with Me twice and both times I ignored Her because I saw a little Girl standing there. I see now that Sheila and Me would have had a good marriage. Nancy scares the crap out of Me. In the past I have ruined lives, but I had nothing to do with it in reality. I cannot be held responsible for My actions in either situation. I can say without a doubt that both of these Women would back Me up on this, neither one of Them had Their senses at that moment in Our Lives. "Love is blind.", and it sure blindsided Me. And to let some Boy like this Richard Pattison to get away with the crimes He has committed is an outrage. I insist on living for some odd reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment