Monday, June 8, 2015

The Baddest Mother on Earth?

   I might just be on U-Tube. I was walking home from the Bar a week or so back. When I get drunk I practice Karate while walking. As I passed a car lot three Guys came running out, one said something about some serious Martial Arts. I was a bit confused and said something and walked away. By the time I reached the end of the block one of Them caught up to Me in His car. He had His phone cam going and wanted to film Me so I showed Him some simple moves. I admit I'm not all that tough in reality, but I am a fast Son of a Bitch. If You do find it You'll see the same Kid that walked up to the Playboy Mansion with a guitar on His back, only no beard now. Just like saying something Today is all, so You Folks have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment