Thursday, June 25, 2015

A day to remember

   I've had a lot of days I'll remember, and Yesterday is one. I decided I'd take My company truck down and wash it. While sitting at a light I watched an Oriental Woman standing at the intersection. She started crying and covering Her face. The second time She did this another Woman walked over and asked if She was alright. The Oriental Gal took hold of Her arm, when She pulled away She reached for Her other arm. After pulling away the second time the Oriental Gal put Her finger down the front of this Ladies blouse. That didn't set well and She tried to walk away, the Oriental Gal wasn't going to let Her leave so She started running, the Oriental Gal started chasing Her. The light changed and I kept watching as I drove off. She didn't really seem like She was going to get violent to Me. I still think I should have went around the block and tried to help Her. It is that way in the Cities, "We don't want to get involved." is the saying, and I am sure that is what is happening with My plight, Nobody cares. I guarantee seeing that Yesterday doesn't set well with Me. I knew as soon as I saw this Woman crying like She was that She was not mentally stable, You live in the streets for a while and You see People different then before. Seattle is a crazy place I have to say that.

No comments:

Post a Comment