Monday, June 22, 2015

Still here

 Dammit Man, it has been a long time since I started this crap. I have been through a lot since I began this plea for help. I see all the time now how the Police are getting a bad reputation. I have sure fire way to make Yourselves look better, take down some Criminals. Sounds simple. But no People with money get away with crimes. Why? Who do They know? I guess old Hugh Hefner might have some big shot in His pocket. I've been hearing things about the old Boy that make Him seem like an Ass. I in My Youth have had a Life that still has Me spinning a bit. I'll refresh the beginning here for You. I had just gotten out of the shower and went to turn on some music. I look down and Pink Floyd's Animals was on the turntable. Bob Pace would have been the only one that could have put it there. The timing was perfect too. Before I could start it a knock was heard on My door. When I answered it Freda 'Fred' Mares was there. She asked if I wanted to buy some acid. Having never done any before, and not being all that bright, I said, 'I guess so'. I was so high I was playing lead with the album, air guitar. A week later I get out of the shower and go to the stereo, this time there is a cassette of Rushes 2112 sitting right on top of it. Again, before I could even play it there was a knock on the door. Low and behold it's Fred again asking if I want to buy some acid, 'Yea I guess so.' was again My reaction. That night turned My life. On My next payday I bought My first guitar. It was right after the 2112 trip that Bill Rowley said that, "Richard wants You to join Us in a band.", I barely knew how to hold the instrument. That summer acid kept showing up too. Every time I was asked to buy some I had the same reaction, 'I guess so.'. So I guess They can just do it and get away with it? Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment