Monday, June 15, 2015

An outrage I say!

   Here I am again at this sorry ass attempt at justice. It is reality what I say has happened, there is enough proof on national television to say that I am being screwed with. That alone has Me seriously pissed off at these People, rub it in My face will You? This Richard Pattison is nothing more than a over grown Child, I may have My own youthful exuberance to deal with but I sure as Hell am not as childish as this character. I find it insulting and demeaning. I insist on respect in this matter. I am bewildered at how He can get away with such B.S., if it were Me I know I'd be in jail by now because that's My rotten luck. I sure as Hell hope there is Someone out there reading this that has some pull because this is past the point of ridiculous. Good God Man!

No comments:

Post a Comment