Saturday, April 27, 2013

2808 pageveiws, woo-hoo

   Man oh Man, People are actually reading this crud, well I guess that's a good thing right? I have a dilemma today, I have some money and I want to spend it. That aint right is it? I went and looked at a truck and want to get rid of Mine. A Guy does'nt really want to take a Gal out in one like I have, but with $2600. down I can take a little pride in Myself and feel better at least with a decent ride. Sad part is that where I went They declined Mine last fall for a trade in, noise in the front and a lot of play in the rearend. The Chevy garage said the plays normal and I'm sure it's a ball joint out. Not the easiest fix, but doable. I put one in on the drivers side last summer, so I know how it's done. Well just wanted to say hey, so hey. And We'll catch Ya later, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment