Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Dammit all anyhow

   What does it take to get a judge to declare that I am able to take these Assholes down? I guess I aint got what it takes. If I were a millionaire I sure as Hell would be drawing attention to this I am positive of that. But no, I am but a poor soul on the face of the Earth without a chance at justice. One cruel Mother of a life is what I am stuck with for sure. I have done nothing but state facts. One week from now I will have to make up My mind on what I am going to do as far as work. I am supposed to be rehired after being laidoff this past winter, I really don't want to work on those damn modular homes, there is very little professionalism involved on these cracker boxes. The one thing I want to do is stay here for hunting season but that is a long ways off still, plus if I do stay here I know for a fact that Bill Rowley will be here for the class reunion. People I do not relish the thought of being here when that happens, Murder is not an option but I know Myself well and know I would lose it on this Boy. These People think it is funny to lie and screw with My life, anger to the point of losing control is what I am speaking of here and I know I would beat this Kid to death. Seriously, They are not worth losing My freedom over. What else can a Guy say Folks? You and I both know there are a lot of People that would have already killed one of these Bastards. I again say that I tell nothing but the whole truth, so help Me Mother Fucking God. I ask the Lord to keep Me in check if and when I see these People, I told You before about the fight in Virginia, I do not remember but parts of that fight, it would be real easy for Me to lose total control and come out of a blackout and see this Asshole beaten to death underneath of Me. I really want to do so too. Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment