Saturday, April 20, 2013

Hi I'm Kelly McGill

   What I have been saying is a factual life. I am alive in a country know as The United States of America. Yes I am a real Human Being with a crappy life, Larry My Boss can testify that the look in My eyes was totally lost. I was asked to count something and multiplied it by ten for some of the wall reason and could not figure out what I had done wrong while knowing I was screwing up. I looked at Him and muttered, "I know it's not around 500.", I don't think He really heard Me but Jim did, He chuckled a little. Well that's My story Folk's, I have to live with it. All I was was a friend to these People, I'm not feeling sorry for Myself I am pissed, but They set Me up People. I know for a fact these little Cowards have a great story of Thier own spreading around how They were never even around, of course You were'nt Son, it was set up that way. Let's start from the very first time, the second was identical, I was alone at My apartment, the album Animals from Pink Floyd was on the turntable, I just went to play it when a knock upon the door turns Me away and I answer. Freda 'Fred' Mares was there and asked if I wanted to buy some acid, it was sold to Me not handed would be an argument in trial, "You bought the acid?", Net it was Rushes 2112 sitting right on top where it is obvious that it was set there for Me. Soon after Bill Rowley tells Me, "Richard wants You to join Us in a Band.", I was to learn how to play the bass. Straight up facts of life I swear. I wound up in Austin Texas a few months later and this silly Kid walked in to the Marriott Inn where I used to clean up in Their restroom while sleeping under I-35 a few months back, had to work for a while before renting something, We were wandering around the halls and stumbled across ta party, I wound up alone there later and blurted out I was tripping on acid to a Gal I was talking to there, the next weekend I was asked to do acid again, two quarters of Window Pane and an RJS (Black Molly), I was'nt bright, around the time the acid started to kick in I was handed a copy of Playboy that read, "Stoned Hippy carries along hallucenagens!", I breezed through it and read every last page slowly except for the part about some Kid. I forgot to mention I had shoulder length hair, flip flops, and a white tooth earing hanging proudly, left ear of course. I was even offered ether that weekend. Now I am actually messed with on Television, this is a very serious matter, People of the World hate Americans and things like this is the reason why, I hate it. I am one honest Mother Fucker, excuse My profanity but it is to get Your attention, I seem to be lacking at achieving that in the proper places, Dammit. "Richard Pattison, Killeen Texas!", "Marge! Marge! Marge! Or is that Kelly! Kelly! Kelly! Ah, I wanted the Magilla Gorilla!", "Grandpa Kelly says Eeahh!", absurdness to the level of an atrosity.  I had a tent pitched in the woods and was playing My guitar and singing when a Guy and His dog come walking into the woods yelling My name, after I finally saw through what had taken place with My scatted brain I harrassed John Pierson to the point He called Me a braying Jackass, Bah, I told Him to tell Richard to put that on T.V., "Boy's will be Boy's.", but enough is enough, You are fifty two years old Richard, june We'll both be fifty three, still a childs age I already understand.
        Take a good hard look at Yourselves, You allow this? Grown Adults are not Children, a fact is a fact, maturity is not present in Their lives this is obvious. A Man is a Man! You are adolesent in Your actions Sir, I demand respect as I deserve as a Human Being on the face of this Earth. Men cannot stand a Smart Alleck such as You Boy, reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment