Thursday, April 4, 2013

Another day in My life

   I have said it before, if I had what I need to support a Woman in a proper manner I would be able to live a productive life. I just got back from eating. While there I kept getting a look from a Gal at another table, She was young and pretty too. Me? I have no chance in My mind, even if She's staring with lust in Her eyes I can do nothing, I know from experience. Well maybe I'll hit the lottto, or even P.C.H. aye? I gotta try right? I hate not being in position to arise from My Hell Ya know. If only I had true Friends back when I was truly impressionable and Gullible, instead of the fake Friends I did have. But it's like Mom always said, "If wishes were Horses, We'd all take a ride.". Another saying I like is, "There's a method to My madness!", another, "It's all in Your mind.", that one says it all when it comes to the Kids of today saying their all grown up, Ya right. Well another day with the Kid, that b Me, another day with Bad Karma aye? I had never even heard that word, Karma, until Mr. Pattison made damn sure that I knew what it was about. Most People say it's what comes around goes around, Richard says it's when People think of each other. That Boy really thinks He's a smart one don't He? As far as Karma, I like the version where the Asshole gets it in the end. See Ya in  Hell Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment