Tuesday, April 23, 2013

A poor Mans copyright

   I want to mention the story the other day about Mars becoming the way They did due to war, by putting it in writing here I have created a poor mans copyright. I have plenty of other stories in My head that I want to write, this is an oportuinty to cover My tail on one or two. One idea I have is that when the Dinosaurs were all killed there was no longer any life on this Planet. After seeing this the aliens from other Planets went to different Planets and picked up new inhabitents for Our World. They may of thought it cute to put different races here to see how We would cope. Think about it, this could very well be true. I know there are skeptics out there when it comes down to Beings from outer space, They're real Folks. It's not enough that I have lived this goofy life that I have written about, I have also witnessed a U.F.O., no shit. I was in high school when Me and Mike Durgin were leaving Pat Longs house and I looked over towards town. There above Riverton Wyoming We saw three lights moving in a large arc above the town. We told Everybody at My house only to be scoffed at, right after They went inside after looking for it We saw it again over the airport doing the same thing. I feel They are aware that We are the ignorant People We are here or They would have made contact by now, with the technology They showed in 1978 I am sure They could of then blew Our scronny ass to kingdom come easily. I also feel that They are out there watching Us and picking up Our transmissions on the airwaves, I hope They are right now and reading this. It sounds insane People, but We are not alone. "Another Crackpot!", I can here Them say, again I would submit to any type of lie detector You offer Me. As a matter of fact I would demand it. And Hey if You Folks are reading this I just want to say one thing to You, not all of the People on this Planet are cold hearted Bastards, some of Us would find it very interesting to meet You and see what You are like, Myself included. Have a great life and remember Kids, stay the fuck off of the godddam drugs. Kelly McGill.

No comments:

Post a Comment