Thursday, April 18, 2013

Stop Thief!

   You'd think I was used to being ripped off. When I was three I was given a toy gun and holster, My Mom took it and hid it and never gave it back. I was truly spoiled. I got a $900. loan to put a motor in My '71 shortbed Ford, My Sister asked to borrow $500. then said She was'nt going to pay it back. She told Me Mom told Her to do it. That truck would be worth a little now too. I was constantly giving some crackhead money for dope and never saw Them again. Billy Shlattery, Who somehow is wealthy now, ripped Me off over some 'shrooms. Ya know it's peculiar how the crooks make it rich and an honest slob such as Myself fights for His life. I told a Pal of Bill Rowley's after He asked what I had against Bill how I was set up with the drugs that altered My mind, I know it will get back to these People. It's like Dana said, "Why would They ask You to join a band without knowing how to play an instrument?". It's like I have said, I got out of the shower and found Rushes 2112 sitting on top of the stereo, I don't remember it there before I got in the shower either I think They put it there while I bathed, a few days after listening to the cassette Bill told Me Richard wanted Me to join Them in a band. Very interesting? I'm such an unlucky Bastard in life, I fell over a broken drain pipe on a job and put a pretty good scar on My face, I fell hard too, and I never asked for any compensation. Later on another job for this same company They constantly went around telling You to wear Your eye protection, even if You were walking across the parking lot, I made sure Johnny Gonzales took pictures of all the pipe laying where We had to dangerously walk over it. That's when I said the Hell with it and tried to get compensation, too late it was over year after. I lost My job but I bet They don't leave crap lying around anymore, I raised a stink over that one for sure, but I'm still the loser in the deal. Well enough bellyaching for one night, Have a great one Folks, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment