Sunday, April 14, 2013

I will prevail !

   I sure as Hell hope I prevail at least. What a Loser aye? This life is an absolute wreck Folks, I know I have said that enough. I really cannot believe that I am unable to take these People down for anything that They have done. "Richard Pattison, Killeen Texas!", that right there as I have said before ticks Me off to the point that I really want to walk up to this Pattison fella and shoot Him in the face. As it is now I can say for a fact that I will cause bodily harm to Him. I know, I talk too much about this, again I ask You to put Yourselves in My shoes. If Someone had made damn sure that You were handed the drugs that would screw Your life up and then messed with You on national television how would You feel? Angry is the answer. Again I have to say that this is not a joke of any sort, this is My life.

No comments:

Post a Comment