Saturday, April 27, 2013

Bastards

   I cannot stop thinking about these Assholes doing what They did to My life, nor can I stop thinking about what it is They are doing now. And Nobody is going to do a God Damn thing about it. I understand there are bigger issues going on in the World as I speak, so a small fry such as Myself is nothing in comparison. Well Dammit I am a Human Being People. "I don't claim to be something I'm not.", is the kind of Person I am. "I don't claim to be a Man.", is something most Children will refuse to say because They are so full of Themselves They actually call Themselves Full Grown. I want to tell You a story about a small Child. It was in 1963, I was three years old at the time, at that time I witnessed these young Adults acting like They were better then this one Fellow, I say it straight here, I saw Them as Children and felt Grown. You could read Thier thoughts when They all looked at Me, "We are not Men.", and They turned away and grew up, no shit. I do understand that there is no way of proving such a thing, You'll just have to take My word on it. A far fetched life? Ya a lot of it would seem that way. Like a beautiful Woman named Nancy falling in love with Me and Me walking away, damn that hurt. Or My own personal Playboy being handed to Me. How about writing about My life for two years in order to find justice? I have a grip on reality, it was'nt always that way. Like the time this Fella named Cowboy told Us He had spent a million dollars probabaly in His life, I said Me too, Bill had to correct Me. That is how My life has been and I refuse to let these Bastards win. Us Fucktards aint the brightest bulbs, but We still deserve a chance. Grow the Hell up and take a real look at what is going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment