Monday, April 8, 2013

The life of a Kid

   I say Kid, but Folks I am fifty two years old. Man what a Friend I had in My youth, now He messes with My life. I have tried My damdest to quit talking about these People, but then I see something that ticks Me off and I have to continue. Since starting this a few new movies have came out, think like a Man and Snitch just to mention a couple. In the first place You do not think like a Man if You are screwing with My life, and another thing is that if Your mind is a little screwed up due to Thier actions it is impossible to have a Man's mind. And as far as being a Snitch? Wow! You are not normal People to screw with Me to begin with and need to be taken down. A Snitch They say, well I only turn in Somebody that really needs it. I know for a fact that They call Me that for another reason too. I witnessed an attempted armored truck heist on Americas most wanted, I knew all three People involved. The composite drawings were the exact match of some People I know. I never said anything because They never actually stold anything, the gaurd got the jump on Them and They got away. I talked about it around the People that worked for one of Them, I even told Him His face was wanted. I never would have said anything to the F.B.I. but My luggnuts were loosened while working on a job of His. I can't say enough about how Richards Friend Jon Pierson is involved with these characters, He's the one I told to tell Richard to say Eeeah on T.V. so I could prove what it is They are doing to My life. Anything I can do to beat these Assholes I will do, just short of murder. Take care Folks, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment