Friday, April 26, 2013

Man what a Guy?

    I have told My darkest secrets in order to bring down a piece of shit with nothing to show but more grief, good gravy! What next? Well, I still wonder if I'm gonna make it till July here, that's when the 35th class reunion takes place. The problem I am dealing with is that this town is pretty small and it gets dull after a while. I built My Folks a garage last fall and am supposed to be getting $2400. here soon for it, heck I saved Them $10,000. just by doing it. I also have a bonus pending @ $3.00 an hour for hours worked, I just have to wait for that, soon I hope. I seriously want to wait around until this Bill character shows up, but You need to know how I can hurt Somone. Being a Carpenter We used hammers for years to nail things, this gives a Fella a strong arm. I hit a Kid in Arizona at half speed, because I liked Him, and sent Him flying. He was on the ground covering His head in fear. I liked Him, Bill Rowley I don't. I like what I named the copueta surprise, I''ll show it to Ya Bill, it's one I made up but have seen used in the ring. Plus I have put on some muscle in the last few years, if Ya wanta balloon up a bit flex Your muscles between reps, gauranteed results. I got a diet plan for Ya too, Dr. Atkins says to slow down on the carbs, Mike Geary says for thirty days eat none. All intake is to be protien and vegetables. 80% protien and 20% vegtables, I'll keep Ya informed on the results. Other then that keep watching this Damn Fool Kid, I said it before, 'I would have been a normal Man if People would have left Me alone.', I can tell by the feelings I get and the aires I see I would have changed a lot of Children in the World, that's what a Full Grown felling does to Them, it makes You realize that You aint seen sqaut. Have a good weekend and go fishing, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment