Friday, April 19, 2013

Sincerely from Kelly McGill

  I just want to send My regards to the Families of the victims in Boston. It really bothers Me when People say it was set up by Our government too. This is not a perfect country by far, but to allow such a crime would be unbelievable. As for the rest of You People that are actually Terrorist You had better understand that if this crap continues in America it will be the end of You. I know how People feel about it, They will take lives when it comes down to it. I understand that there are quite a few pampered lives in America, but watch out when the sleeping giant fully awakens. Yes this is a warning to You, not a threat. I do hope that it never comes to that, but Folks We are getting sick and tired of the whole damn thing. God bless the World and watch Your asses Folks, I do feel that Nobody is safe on this Planet. I am glad that My mind has cleared some in the past few years because now I see the reality of it in a way that I never would have in the past. I know that really does'nt make sense to those of You that do not see with My mind, but I do know what it is that I am saying to You. Let Us Please straighten this Bullshit out before We destroy the Planet. I really do think Mars had life on it until They killed Everybody off after becoming the way We are now, if We went to War with all the nuclear weapons on Earth We would become another Mars, seriously. Amen. Hug Your Kids and keep teach Them the proper way to live, Kelly McGill.

No comments:

Post a Comment