Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Cowards !

   I am talking about the S.O.B.s at the Boston marothon yesterday. Those People deserved none of that. As the saying goes stand up and fight like a Man. A great Man comes from My area, His name was Washakie, Chief of the Shoshones. To stop a war between His People and the Crow Indians He challenged Big Robber to a fight, just Them no one else. They crawled ontop of what is now known as crowheart butte. The story non-locals get told is that He carried His heart down on a lance, the local story is that He ate it. A Crow Friend of Mine told Me He cut His pecker off too. That My Friends is how a Man handles it in My opinion. It is documented fact too. I am not as tough as You Bastards I am sure, but I would be proud to kick the living crap out of You, that is a reason to kill Someone for sure. I leave You with that, People are cruel Folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment