Saturday, March 29, 2014

7800 plus pageveiws

   I may not be getting any justice, but at least Somebodies reading about My screwy life. John Wayne supposedly said, "Life's tough, it's even tougher when You're stupid.", Wow! Even a Person that is supposed to be respectable can be an Ass to slow Folks. Have any of You felt stupid? I doubt it, I have personally. "Life's a Bitch and then You die.", or, "Life's a Bitch, and then You marry one.", Americans are full of nice little sayings. I have one of My own, "You wonder why They kill Americans.". I'll tell You again , I am not one of those that could walk into a place and start blasting, but I do keep a pistol in My truck. In Wyoming I can do so legally too. I own two black powder pistols and can keep one concealed without a permit here. And I can say for a fact that if I see some Jackass needing shot I will kill the Punk. I am not a half cocked Kid, nor am I a loose cannon. What I am is an American citizen that hates what He sees in the Land Today. A lot of Kids really think Their shit does'nt stink They're in for a very rude awakening.

No comments:

Post a Comment