Monday, March 24, 2014

Tomorrow's another day

  As of tomorrow, March twenty fifth, it will be three years solid that I have been babbling on about how I was done wrong and how this Richard Pattison keeps rubbing it in. That in itself is enough to drive a Human to the verge of Murder. I know They are out there somewhere on the Web and talking about Me, how else would the Fella in Austin know where I had My tent pitched? I f He is reading this He can tell You Himself what type of an Artist I am. I was playing one of My favorites to play, it is called the Heartache quake. That song is directly about Nancy too. I say here and now that I never really had an inclination to be a Musician, it was set up like I say for Me to hear the music that would change My life. If there has ever been a reason to drop kick a Kid what They did to My life is just that. I cannot say enough to You People out there to do whatever it takes to teach Your Children to stay away from drugs in Their lives, They are the scourge of the Planet. "Money is the root of all evil.", and these People are evil and that is a fact of life. Anybody that laughs at another Persons struggles in life is nothing more than a Child, and when They are the ones that created said problems They are worse. I am disgusted with the whole mess, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment